- Publication Date ：
- Last updated：2022-12-08
- View count：1880
The department continually puts much more emphasis on prevention instead of investigation, rewards instead of anti-corruption, and service instead of intervention, aiming to make each civil servant proud of integrity and ashamed of corruption. Mission of the work: We continuously defend corruption in order to set up the government honestly in government's ethics performance goal; And then by examining and stamping out corruption and showing disrespect on, clarifying politics, make the civil servant dare not to corrupt, can not corrupt, need not to corrupt, in order to promote government's honest and upright image. Duties of the Department of Ethics include:
- The formulation and enactment of government ethics related laws and orders.
- The propaganda of government ethics related laws and orders.
- The affairs regarding the prevention and investigation of civil employees' corruption, malfeasance and illegal practices and the investigation and proceeding of the cases reported by the public.
- The affairs regarding the suggestions for government ethics reform.
- The affairs regarding the suggestions for government ethics evaluation, reward and punishment.
- The affairs regarding the enforcement of the classified information code.
- The affairs regarding the safety of government ethics.
- Other government ethics related affairs.